This is one in a series of articles where we will address topics brides-to-be may find interesting. This installment covers North Jersey Wedding Venues: Top 5 Hidden Gems.
If you are looking for North Jersey wedding venues, you’re probably expecting something either extremely busy, reminiscent of New York or something very rustic and country-like. Most are surprised to learn about the hidden gems tucked away in North Jersey cities. Contrary to the Jersey stereotypes, many North Jersey venues boast beautiful scenery, impressive architecture and unique ambiances. The Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph, NJ is no exception. Don’t believe us? Here’s five hidden gems found in beautiful, North Jersey.
1. Breathtaking Exterior – You won’t find smog filled air, dirty surroundings, or any other “stereotypical Jersey” characteristics here. Instead, you’ll see some of the most appealing wedding venues known to the tri-state area. With mansion-like architecture, an expansive balcony, palladium windows, and gorgeous siding, guests will feel warm and welcome. The colonial building will definitely make for the perfect home away from home as opposed to a cold, corporate building or hotel.
2. Grand Entrances – Eight foot doors with glass transoms, white columns, rich carpeting, and an opulent chandelier in the entrance way make for the perfect introduction to an enchanted evening.
3. Warm Interior – North Jersey wedding venues are known for their beautiful interior. This holds true for the Meadow Wood Manor. The venue features custom chandeliers in all ballrooms, wood flooring, unique sculptures, 14 foot ceilings and intricate moldings. Neutral wall colors make for an inviting atmosphere and match well with any wedding color scheme.
4. Stairways to Heaven – Regardless of the girl or wedding venue, every bride wants to have her special princess moment. Coming down a grand staircase to greet her guests makes for the perfect princess moment and a little slice of heaven in a North Jersey hideaway.
5. Enchanted Gardens – New Jersey is called the Garden State for a reason and the Meadow Wood Manor surely makes sure it lives up to the title. The pergola garden features colorful scenery, a freshly manicured lawn, elegant stone walkway, white fence, plenty of seating and ample greenery.
Who knew one of North Jersey’s best kept secrets was tucked away in Randolph, NJ. We did!
Is there a topic or question you would like to see covered after North Jersey Wedding Venues: Top 5 Hidden Gems? Use the contact form to let us know.